search Hotel

Search Hotels in Thailand
Destination:
Check in:
Check out:

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Backpacking Through Khao Sok in Thailand


Those who want to experience nature at its best, I was recommended by friends, experience the Khao Sok rainforest one of the best places on earth, nature and rich animal world. It would also go through the jungle of the world that is different Thailand.Khao Sok Trekking a few hours from Phuket and Surat Thani province in the south of Thailand. Khao Sok Resort has some great accommodation and many tree houses. This makes your experience much better, because you, as you moved closer nature.I in the jungle for two days and one night through the rain forest feel, I saw on the first day something really amazing, lots of birds, some rare species and many never seen before. I had a guide who led me through the jungle, it is not a place you go alone if you know the area well. My guide was really good, he was an animal that could not see with the eyes, where I knew that animals were looking at the tracks and movements in the bushes, amazing.We in the woods with a tent and camped felt animals and birds, was a great experience to have sex with animals. The next day we had a little "more than walking and even a little swimming and canoeing on the river Khao Sok I do not think I have so many wild animals that I have found in these two days trekking seen elsewhere seen, world . While a bit tired, it was worth it. Some of the things I've seen, the limestone mountains, incredible birds, plants and much more has been a great experience I will never forget. This is one of those places that you like and repeat. There is amazing and everyone should experience this wonderful place, once in a lifetime.

Khao Sok National Park Infomation

Surat Thani Hotels
The Cliff & River Jungle Resort Surat Thani
Khao Sok
Our villas all come with their own terrace and stunning views of the surrounding area.
All rooms have hot water and air-conditioning.
... More

From USD 49
Average User Rating :
Not Yet Rating



No comments:

Post a Comment